Vastu Dosh effects the residents of the house no matter you are the tenants or the house owners. There isn’t much a tenant can do with the rented house due to many construction-related restrictions or due to the lack of space but there are some protective measures you can take in order to keep the negative effects at bay:
- Always perform a Grah Shanti Puja or Shri Ganesh puja before shifting in the rented house. It will create an aura of positivity around the house in order to eliminate the negative defects.
- Try to have a Puja Room in the North-East corner of the house which will allow the residents of the house to live a prosperous life with blessings showered on them.
- Try to have a tulsi plant in the house or an earthen pot and light a lamp every evening just at their foot.
- The front wall of the house visible after entering shouldn’t be empty. You can place a Ganesh Idol or a Ganesh Yantra against the wall in order to eliminate negative vibes.
- Always check if the main door open in the inward direction of the house in order to welcome the positive energy and make sure that the hinges don’t creak when moved.
- The best location for the dining room is the South-West direction.
- There shouldn’t be any clutter or waste lying in the house at all time and all the leaking faucets must be fixed as they are considered inauspicious.