Vastu Dosh in the house does affect the house of the residents and even sometimes adversely. According to vastu Shastra, every house must be vastu complaint in order to avoid the consequences such as ill health, broken relationships, mental stress as well as effects on the employment.
Here are some of the best measures you can take in order to avoid Vastu Dosh:
- Having a Puja room in the house in the North East direction ensures health and prosperity in the house
- Always light a lamp near the water body in the house.
- The main entrance of the house must always open in the inside direction so as to welcome the positive vibes.
- Avoid having a kitchen or a septic tank in the North East direction of the house.
- Sleeping by keeping the face in the North East direction leads to indigestion and stomach issues.
- The bed in the bedroom must never be placed in the direction where the direct sunbeam falls on it.